Sync jobs and candidates using the Bullhorn integration
WaveTrackR is integrated with Bullhorn, one of the most popular Applicant Tracking Systems within the staffing industry. Combined with WaveTrackR, it’s the perfect solution for your recruitment business.
Applicant Tracking System for Corporates & Staffing Agencies
ATS enables you to handle your recruitment and hires efficiently. With the Bullhorn ATS and WaveTrackR integration you can now do so much more. Combining these two powerful recruitment platforms creates a system that helps to improve your hiring process even further.
Manage your entire recruitment workflow in one place
WaveTrackR and Bullhorn provide you with a CRM and multi-job posting tool all-in-one, meaning there is no need to switch between the two. You can post vacancies to multiple job boards, social media or your recruitment website and source candidates from the same software. By managing your jobs and candidates in one place, you can attract more talent, more quickly.
With WaveTrackR & Bullhorn integration, you can:
- Manage your talent pool
- Search for CVs
- Preview & download selected resumes
- Post jobs to multiple media at the same time
- Analyse jobs performance
- View recommendations
Cost-effective recruitment solution that helps you:
- Increase your recruitment business efficiency
- Make great hires
- Maximise ROI
- Strengthen your relationships with candidates and clients
How does it work?
The good news is that if you are already familiar with the Bullhorn interface, you will find the job posting feature very easy to use.
1. Create your job in Bullhorn as usual.
2. View recommendations to see which job board is more likely to get you applications and hires.
3. Post a vacancy to multiple job boards, social media and your website simultaneously.
4. View the live job listing from Bullhorn.
5. View a job’s status, including the number of applications it receives, the user assigned to the job, posting and expiration dates, and the current job status.
6. Get applications to Bullhorn within seconds.
7. View existing applications and rank candidates using a well-known traffic light system.
8. Preview and download CV.
9. View all your shortlisted candidates.